Pleasant View is involved in a wide variety of activities that reaches out to the entire community. Here is a listing of ways we minister to the Cumberland Heights area and to Clarksville:
- FAMILY LIFE CENTER programs, including walking, basketball & other activities.
- Children’s meal & mission & Bible activities for all age kids on Wednesday nights during the school year.
- AWANA club programs every Sunday night for all ages of children and youth, in the Fall, Winter, and early Spring.
- Great fellowships, meals, trips, and other activities for Seniors.
- Weekly nursing home visitation and ministry (4 different nursing homes)
- Monthly women’s lunch program and Saturday morning quilting party.
- Monthly men’s brotherhood breakfast program and activities.
- Wonderful music program including adult choir, special ensemble, and orchestra.
- Buses run various routes picking up children on Wednesday nights, and children and seniors on Sunday mornings.
- Summertime Adventures -Attendees at last years’ church camp had a great time
Pleasant View is also involved in worldwide ministries. We have been all over the United States for Disaster Relief work. We send members to India, Mexico, Dominican Republic and other countries on mission. http://www.pvbctn.org/2016mexicomissionphotos/